Welcome to the new Building Human Rights Home Page
Please be Patient while we rebuild.
There are many tasks for building human rights for peoples around the world.
These links below take you to resources in the United States.
If you are working with or want to support one of these global movements for change you are part of the global human rights movement! Click any link above to find out more….
- The Human Cost of War for Afghan Children
- Trumping Immigrants
- ‘Your Bombs Are Killing Victims Here’: U.S.-Made Bomb Hit School Bus in Attack That Killed 40 Yemeni Children
- Cherry-Picking to Overhype Jobs Gains from Tax Cuts
- Two Congolese journalists arrested for investigating land dispute
- Jake Tapper’s Flawed ‘Happy Fact Check Friday’ on Medicare for All Widely Condemned
- Blog: CPJ joins call for UN Human Rights Council to address crackdown in Tanzania
- ‘He Belongs in The Hague’: MSNBC Slammed for Handing Erik Prince Megaphone to Sell Trump (Again) on Privatizing Afghan War
- ‘He Belongs in The Hague’: MSNBC Slammed for Handing Erik Prince ‘Megaphone’ to Sell Trump (Again) on War Privatization
- Sea of Tears: The Tragedy of Families Split by the Korean War
- ‘Hothouse Earth’ Co-Author Says ‘People Will Look Back on 2018 as the Year When Climate Reality Hit’
- Video: ‘Medicare-for-All’ Claims
- Billionaires Reach for the Stars While World Suffers
- Trump Snubbed McCain. The Media Snubbed the Rest of Us.
- Blog: Google complicity in Chinese censorship could endanger press freedom elsewhere